Flash Menu - Menu Guides
- Flash Menu Builder allows you to create attractive & amazing cross-browser Flash drop down menu in clicks. Built-in templates, fascinating Flash menu with special effects, diverse preset styles and image library, make SE friendly Flash menus without coding. Fully customize web menu style; show Flash menu above web elements. Intuitive interface.
$70) $49 Download Now
30-Day Free Trial
How to Set Site Root and Resource Folder Correctly?
3 steps to set Site Root and Resource Folder:
Step 1: Set Site Root
Click button 1 to set Site Root. Site Root is the corresponding local folder of your site root. For example, your web site is http://www.sothink.com/products/ and your web pages are stored to "D:\myweb\sothink.com\products" on your local computer. Then, http://www.sothink.com/ is the root of your web site, and the local folder corresponds to "D:\myweb\sothink.com", so the site Root is D:\myweb\sothink.com. When setting Site Root, you should keep the same directory structure on your computer with online web site.
Step 2: Set Resource Folder
Note: These two directories must be based on the directory of site root.
Then, click button 3 to choose a subfolder under directory of site root to save SWF/XML files. For example:"\image".
Upload js, SWF/XML files to the corresponding directory on the web server.
First, in Flash Menu Builder, click the button "Publish" and choose "View/Copy Resource".
Second, you will see all the resource files used in your menu and you can choose a local folder to store these files.
Third, upload js, SWF/XML files to the directory on your web server as you defined in step 2.
Guides & Tutorials
- How to set style for Flash XML menu?
- How to configure security file to preview Flash menu locally?
- How to set Site Root and Resource Folder correctly?
- How to set Web Path?
- How to add a link to a menu item? and how to display the link in the target frame?
- How to use link prefix?
- How to insert multi-menu within one web page?
- How to open a customized popup window?
- How to custom menu type?
- How to copy and paste properties between different *.sfu files?
- How to import DHTML Menu (*.pgt) and Tree Menu (*.stm)?
- Properties' compatible list
- How to publish the Flash Menu?
- How to submit XML sitemap to google?
- How to create a multi-column menu?
- How to set "Highlighting menu item"?
- Why I couldn't see my menu in the page? How to let it display?
- How to use rulers to perfect your layout?
- How to know the menu size and download time?
This is a user friendly application. Installed easily on Windows 7 Ultimate. Is a simple yet intuitive program for creating web page menus.--by Edjuizzyu