Flash Menu - Menu Guides
- Flash Menu Builder allows you to create attractive & amazing cross-browser Flash drop down menu in clicks. Built-in templates, fascinating Flash menu with special effects, diverse preset styles and image library, make SE friendly Flash menus without coding. Fully customize web menu style; show Flash menu above web elements. Intuitive interface.
$70) $49 Download Now
30-Day Free Trial
This option is to highlight the menu items which link to current page you are browsing.
When you browse web site through DHTML menu system, this Highlight function easily guides you which link you are visiting now.
How it works?
When you visit a page, the menu will analyze the current page's URL and all the link URLs of menu items. After the analysis, the menu item(s) will be shown as the highlighted (visited mode) if same link in menu item(s) is found.
Following link types are supported by highlight function:
- Absolute web path like http://www.sothink.com/index.htm
- Root relative path like /product/dhtmlmenu/index.htm
(Note: This link path can not work locally. Please publish your pages to web server.)
- Relative path like dhtmlmenu/index.htm or ../index.htm
Note: You'd better not use space or double-byte characters in your link.
How to set?
Click"Global > Highlight".
Auto highlight current item: You should check this option to enable highlight feature.
- Clear highlighted item's link:
The link of the highlighted item, which refers to current page, will be removed until you go to another page. And then the link will be added again.
- Case sensitive when comparing item link:
Choose this option will make the link case sensitive when comparing the menu item's link with current page's link. This is very useful for UNIX system.
- Highlight parent menu item:
This option highlights the parent menu item of highlighted item so as to be clear for navigation.
- Auto show the highlighted popup menu:
When choosing this option, it will enable the popup menu which link refers to current page popup and highlight automatically.
Show all levels:
Show all of the menu items which link refers to the current page automatically, only the popup menu is highlighted.
Note: All of the menu items which link refers to the current page are highlighted if you check both "Highlight parent menu item" and "Auto show the highlighted popup menu".
Show ( ) levels:
Show defined level number of the parent menu item, which accounts from the first parent menu item that its link refers to current page.
Note: The defined levels of parent menu item are highlighted if you check both "Highlight parent menu item" and "Auto show the highlighted popup menu".
Highlight items using the following mouse over properties:
You can choose one or more properties that you have set for Mouse Over status to highlight the current page link.
- Text color: Use the text color of Mouse Over status.
- Font style and type: Use the font style and type of Mouse Over status.
- Background color: Use the background color property of Mouse Over status.
- Background image: Use the background image of Mouse Over status to highlight.
- Border color: Use the border color of Mouse Over status to highlight.
- Icon: Use the item icon for Mouse Over status.
- Image: Use the menu item image for Mouse Over status.
Guides & Tutorials
- How to set style for Flash XML menu?
- How to configure security file to preview Flash menu locally?
- How to set Site Root and Resource Folder correctly?
- How to set Web Path?
- How to add a link to a menu item? and how to display the link in the target frame?
- How to use link prefix?
- How to insert multi-menu within one web page?
- How to open a customized popup window?
- How to custom menu type?
- How to copy and paste properties between different *.sfu files?
- How to import DHTML Menu (*.pgt) and Tree Menu (*.stm)?
- Properties' compatible list
- How to publish the Flash Menu?
- How to submit XML sitemap to google?
- How to create a multi-column menu?
- How to set "Highlighting menu item"?
- Why I couldn't see my menu in the page? How to let it display?
- How to use rulers to perfect your layout?
- How to know the menu size and download time?
This is a user friendly application. Installed easily on Windows 7 Ultimate. Is a simple yet intuitive program for creating web page menus.--by Edjuizzyu